As you clean your smile every morning and every night, don’t forget to rinse your mouth with mouthwash! Mouthwash is a beneficial and successful liquid that strengthens and nourishes your smile, and we strongly recommend including it in your daily oral hygiene routine.
There are many reasons why you should rinse your mouth with mouthwash each day, and some of those reasons include:
• Mouthwash protects your teeth from cavities and gum disease.
• Mouthwash slows down the growth of tartar on your smile.
• Mouthwash freshens your breath.
• Mouthwash cleans your entire mouth.
• Mouthwash strengthens and protects your tooth enamel.
• Mouthwash removes debris from your teeth.
• Mouthwash eliminates bad breath.
• Mouthwash reduces plaque growth.
When you rinse, sip a small amount of liquid into your mouth and swish it around for 30-40 seconds, or however long the mouthwash label suggests. When the time is up, spit the liquid into the sink. If there are additional instructions on the label, please follow those as well.
There are many different kinds of mouthwashes available today, including anti-gingivitis mouthwash, bacteria-killing mouthwash, and fluoride mouthwash, and we encourage you to talk to your dentist about the best rinse for you and your smile. If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office. We look forward to talking with you!